Monday, December 21, 2009

I recieved my first Award!!!

This is from WitchysHeart from Creationz by WitchysHeart.
Thank you so much, WitchysHeart!!!

I'm supposed to pick 10 blogs to pass this too,and list 10 things about me.


1. I live in North Carolina, but was born in Pennsylvania.

2. I'm actually very shy and won't talk to you unless you talk to me first.

3. I am on my second marriage.

5. I got married when I was 15 and was divorced by 20!

6. I have three children, the first came when I was 17...

7. I sincerely dread turning 30...which isn't but, a little over a year away...

8. I've been playing wiht PSP on and off for the past 5 years.

9. I love to learn new things and think everyone should learn something new everyday!

10. I hate dogs and much rather prefer cats, but due to a really bad experience with my last cat, Lucky(*cry*), I now own a fluffy pomeranian...


This is who I have selected so far. Seems alot of people have it... and I don't know that many people...
3.

No comments:

Post a Comment